Wahoo is also known as Ono in Hawaii. Ono is a delicious white fish meat prized by Hawaiians and seafood enthusiasts.
- CLASSIC GOODNESS - You can't beat the delicious zesty and umami taste of our island citrus flavor wahoo. Our jerky is proudly made in Hawaii with no artificial preservatives or nitrates.
- FRESH FROM THE OCEAN - Our wahoo jerky is made from wild-caught wahoo, containing more minerals such as potassium, zinc, and iron, but fewer calories. It's also made with organic ingredients.
- PROTEIN-PACKED - With 25 grams of protein per bag.
- A BETTER WAY TO SNACK - Our wahoo jerky is low in sugar, carbohydrates, and sodium. It's perfect for anyone who wants to make delicious, health-conscious choices when it comes to snacking.
- GOOD FOR YOUR HEART - These flavorful wild wahoo strips are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. This may help lower blood pressure and help minimize the risk of heart conditions in older adults.
- ARTISAN QUALITY - When you buy our products, you get quality wahoo jerky made by artisans with over 25 years of expertise. Our jerky is the result of years of passion and flavor development.
Ingredients: Wahoo (Ono), Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce (water, extract of soy bean, wheat flour, and salt), organic onion powder, organic garlic powder, organic black pepper, lime powder (lime juice and lime oil), organic cilantro leaf, organic red chili,m organic sesame oil.